© Human Numbers, L.L.C. 2008-2017 | All Rights Reserved | Legal and Privacy Statements
Do you want to know if your workforce management practices are meeting the needs of your contact center? Let the subject matter experts at Human Numbers run a WFM Health Check for your staff group. This 1-week examination includes a deep analysis of your data at the interval level while screening critical key components to test how they are performing:
· Schedule efficiency rating
· Agent utilization within service parameters
· Forecasting areas of improvement
· Data anomalies
· Extra abandonment problems
· Carry-over forecasting needs in the workload
This wellness test shows the areas that are working well, and will highlight the ones that could use some improvement. Once you sign up, we will send you a questionnaire, gathering your data and collecting information about your setup, including two weeks of information: one in the past, and one in the future. It will take our team a couple of days to go through your data, testing predictions and developing the results.
The assessment wraps up on the 5th day with a tactical meeting to go through the individual results, diagnosis, and recommendations. At the end of the project you will receive a report card and a customized simulator tool tailored to your group that will allow you to run future "what-if" scenarios for your contact center on those pesky non-linear calculations, including:
· What happens to the required staff if the service level goal changes? If the service level threshold changes? If both change?
· How many people are needed if volumes increase? Or decrease?
· What is the relationship between the number of people and my handle time? How many people do I save if handle time goes down 15 seconds?
· What are the utilization rates when service levels are being met? And what does that mean from a budgeting perspective?
· How much extra capacity time do I have during a week when service level is met? How can I take advantage of that and not let it go to waste?
Sign up today to add your center to the Human Numbers WFM Health Check.
Contact us at 770-609 6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org