Weekly schedules delivered in advance via Outlook, online using the cloud, and in the Forecasting weekly packet.
- Pre-planned off-line activity, meetings, and absences are loaded in advance with each weekly schedule
- Fully optimized breaks, lunches, start/stop times
- Delivered in Outlook, and online via web browser login
- When this service is used in conjunction with our forecasting service, additional projected metrics (by Interval, Day, and Week) will include:
- Net Staff, with additional potential abandons during understaffed times
- Service Level Time
- % of Calls handled within Service Level Threshold
- Average Speed of Answer
- Occupancy %
Tracked by Interval, Day, Week & Month. Delivered in a weekly packet during the Tactical meeting. Metrics include:
- Forecasted calls offered with normal abandon goals
- Smoothed average handle time projections
- Base workload requirements
- Workload plus non-discretionary human factors
- Erlang requirement add-on
- Fully Loaded Required Staff
- Forecast vs. Actual, with forecast potential and confidence levels
I. WFM Staffing Models
Weekly & Monthly. Delivered in a monthly or quarterly Strategic Review. Metrics include:
- Planned vs. Required Staff, with Net Staff
- Extra Capacity and understaffing hours
- Phone volumes, Forecast vs. Actuals
- Average Handle Time history and breakdown by talk, after-call, hold, and ring times
- Workload Hours and Utilization including onboarding, absences, off-line activity, Erlang hours, and Human Factors
Time-off Management, Daily Exception Entry & Schedule Adherence
- We receive your exceptions using a web form and enter them daily
- Weekly schedule adherence reports
- Meeting Planner
- Time-Off Requests - we will receive and approve, decline, or wait list time-off requests for your center
You select the services that you want: WFM Staffing Models, Forecasts, Schedules, and/or Tracking Service.
First, we will ask you to complete a questionnaire about your contact center, and provide us with your historical data.
Every week we will provide you with fresh updated forecasts in our weekly packet during a weekly tactical meeting.
Every quarter we will provide you with our WFM Staffing Model.
You and your agents will receive our Real-Time Adherence system, schedules delivered in .ics files (to import into your calendar) and our Time-Off Management cloud-based interface as part of your normal scheduling service.